Friday, February 1, 2008

!st February... Yeah!

1st February~~ Yeah... I'm looking forward to Chinese New Year!! Chinese New Year is coming!! Today we were quite lucky because we didn't get our Additional Mathematics test today which we were supposed to sit for it today... Hahax... But we still got our English test... I didn't know how to do the collective nouns... I was quite difficult for me~~ Sigh...
It was very very scary for As-siddiq, Hasif, Iqbal, Lawrence, Nicholas, Matthias and Yun Chun to talk about ghost and black magic during Biology period... They also talked about "pontianak" and others funny funny stuffs especially when they said there is ghost in our school... It scared me~~ I hate this kind of stupid stuffs... I have to pray more... PRAY~~

1 comment:

Joan said...

hahah...
n read the bible too! :P