Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tomorrow is the last day of Chinese New Year in this year... Sign...

Today... yes, it was also the same like every other day... But one thing is... When I was talking to Ron and Joan near the canteen in the morning, we heard 3 explosions of fireworks from the girls toilet. Somehow I saw some kind of "light" came from the girls toilet. It wasn't the first time for this thing to happen in our school. Last time happened during the Semester 2 season. I don't know what to say because we do not know who is the culprit. There are so many students in this school, we cannot just blame one of them without any proof.
One thing... just one thing I know clearly about the person who played the fire crackers this morning is he/she or even they are just a bunch of uncivilised cowards who like to fool around like a piece of shit...
I don't know why they would wanna play this sort of game. Don't they know how to judge what is danger or what is safe? Don't they know how to think about the safety of the others? If they are complaining about the school or even prefects, why don't they stand up and challenge us in a right way? Fooling around with fire crackers just make people look down on them. How if they play and hurt somebody else? If they hurt themselves, it's okay because they should know that it is dangerous to play that. But one thing I am worrying about is, what if they hurt the innocents? Do they deserved to be hurt in this way? Think about this... If you are the person who play the fire cracker, or if you are the person who were using the toilet in this morning... What will you feel if you heard the explosion sound... Scared right? What if you get hurt... I just hope that there will not have the second time...
Today I got my History and Mathematics test also... No comment... Not easy and not difficult... I just hope that I can score a better result this time... Haha...

No comments: