Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines' Day to everyone!!!

Today is the day that makes everyone so gay,
Few Dollars they pay, a rose they get for the day;
Let's go for a date and say :"Happy Valentines' Day" *Hahax~*


This morning is still the same like the other day... Didn't feel like it is a Valentines' Day~ Hahax... L1 just got 3 tests today: Biology, Physics and History; we are having 2 test tomorrow that is Physics and Biology... Until now I haven't prepare anything yet... Sign~ There are quite a lot of stuffs to do... I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISH MY HOMEWORK YET!!! Last year's Biology project, I haven't finish it and pass it up~ Sign... Meanwhile, Leo President is still not satisfied with the design for the colouring contest for primary school students about "Rokok". It's okay, MR.P! I'll try my best!!! Ganbarimasu!
There wasn't any Valentines' Day atmosphere today. One of the reason is L1 was having test today... Hahax~ I still remember, when we were still in Form 1, still naive, everyone celebrated this Valentines' Day... buying gifts for their "love ones"...
Well, I guess I've got to study hard cuz this year is my last year in SMK Saint Columba... I'm trying my best to get a good result in SPM. So I have to focus on the important ones not the useless things... I'm gonna strive~ I'll gonna train myself to overcome this stupid temptation which causes me to switch on the pc doing useless stuffs at the wrong time.. Sigh~ *Trying...trying...*
So, I'm gonna study my Physics and Biology now before I fail this exam. again...
All the Best!

1 comment:

Vincent Choo said...

so gay ur poem... hahahha....
ok la, u pass ur bio exam 2day wf VERY good results right!!! hahha, seens the question r SUPPER EASY! u deserve wat u hv gv out de... n i belive tat u will arcive GOOD no, its should b, BETTER than BETTER results in ur SPM. XD