Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sports Day...

Today is a freaking exhausting day... My arms grew darker!! So funny when I look myself into the mirror...
I thought today everything will be under control but it went quite bad... Bad... BAd... BAD!!! We end up cannot control the crowd because we didn't know should they go out or not... We were not assigned properly...
About 3.00pm, got a bunch of brainless people came to the front door of the stadium to fight. They are just bunch of immature kids... I just hope that this kind of thing won't happen in the future again... I hope that the kid will grow up and prevent this thing to happen to those innocents.
Peace is the one everyone needs. When the world is peace, we will know how wonderful is the planet created by our Lord. Wake up, my friends... everything can be learnt.

1 comment:

LingDi said...

Hey.. Haiks! Every year also got people fight at stadium. So, not very weird one lar.. Haha.. ^_^ All the best in your UBK1!