Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPM results!!!

"GIVE ME YOUR EYES because you got no As in SPM!!!!!!" Uchiha Itachi

Today prefects went to school to have a meeting and to help to distribute the SPM results to our seniors and other students.
After the meeting, we went to the hall and prepare ourselves for the "results giving" program.
Looking at our seniors wanting to know their SPM results, I felt a little bit uneasy for them too because I cannot foresee how am I going to be next year... Am I going to happy for getting good results? Sad for bad results? Well, of course all of us want good results but it's EASIER SAID THEN DONE!!!!! I hope that I really can score good results this year and hope that I can feel happy next year when I get my good results... I hope... hope... *Gotta work it out...* Sigh...
Of course some of them will feel sad for their SPM results and some were very happy after getting their results... But I hereby just wanna hope that everyone can do better next time maybe A-level, STPM or anything else that they will face in the future because SPM is not everything... but it's the basic...
The most important thing is... I hope that our board this time, our badge (Form 5 2008) can score quite good in SPM this year... Let's work it out! We can do it! We are proud to say: "WE ARE ST.COLUMBAN!!!!"

3 comments:

LEGEND said...

I know it is lame but i wanna try... at least i took the first step to try~~ Hehe...

Mandy said...

加油=)

LEGEND said...

Thankx sis...