Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another day of interview~ sigh...

Yes! Another day of interview... what a long day~~ Well, about the interview, much more the same like yesterday but the difference were
(1) we interviewed the Form 4 students AKA prefect candidates together (6 of us)
(2) the students being interviewed were not the same (except for one)

For whole day we are doing the intervew... I didn't went into the class, I missed a lot of things... I felt so left out by my friends... noone cares about me in class... I guess I've got to change my attitude, maybe my classmates don't like me for something I did wrong... People will not notice when I'm not around... I guess I'll have to work hard on my own... Some of my friends did help me... Thankx a lot, my friends.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo! Charlene here!

Cool you have a blog! Writing in so many languages - weird, but interesting. ^_^ You guys recruiting new prefects so early? Our school's still in the process of planning...

Have you heard YUI's new single, Namidairo? Her new album's coming out in April! =O Her first track is called Laugh Away, so nice! Search for it in Youtube!

LEGEND said...

i see...
i know namidairo...
hahax... thankx

your school jiayou lo~
by the way, how did you know about my blog?

Anonymous said...

I read Lynthia's blog bah, and I saw her link to yours.

LEGEND said...

hahax
i see~~
how did you know about her blog then?
hahax......
so how is chung hua?

Anonymous said...

Hehh... long time ago I found her blog ah.

Chung Hua's greaaaat... *sarcasm positive* Concert rehearsals and lots of homework. Your school's lucky not to have concert. ><

Tomorrow Kuiz Kesihatan lagi... gah.

LEGEND said...

hahax... ><
jiayou!