Monday, June 30, 2008

So Sad~

Well, it's sad to say that maybe i have to 'pause' for my blogging habit already for there is only 133 days left (excluding today).
1. Quite a lot of things i haven't catch up yet, our one and only trial examination is
very important for the application of universities.
2. My results still sucks like how it always like~
3. Haven't done anything to make my parents pround...
4. I have to minimize my time spent in front of the computer~
5. I have to force myself to stop catching up the unneccesary animations and comics...
6. I have to force myself to stop wasting my time writing and sharing these things~
7. I have to force myself from downloading songs...
8. I have to force myself to stop chatting...

Loads of things i have to force myself to stop it or should i say "pause" it?
For too much things that i have to catch up with...

No comments: