Friday, June 6, 2008

Exhausting Brunei Trip

I went to Brunei on 4th June with my family and my auntie. We travelled there by car and it was pretty tired for me to sit still in the car for 2½ hours . We went there because our relatives have been inviting us since a year ago. It was quite enjoyable eventhough it was only a 2-day trip. That night, I enjoyed Japanese sushi there (delicious man! almost wanna eat off my limit...) ... And that night, we received a message saying that petrol is going up to RM2.70 and diesel up to RM2.50, it was a frightening news, everyone was shocked. We all hope that our oil can be as cheap as the oil in Brunei which is still about $0.55. Now they announced that they will charge Malaysia plated cars different price even when we go to Brunei to fill up our tank. Quite a disaster isn't it? Sigh..


My relative brought us to watch a movie called DOOMSDAY in Brunei's cinema and i have to admit that the movie was the worst movie i've ever watched in the cinema.
Lauzy movie: DOOMSDAY
(this movie was probably directed by crazy people)
I only remembered the nice cool Bentley in the movie, and the rest, they are just shits...
The Cool BENTLEY I mentioned just now looks more or less the same like this~ xD
The movie was violent, meaningless and lame action.. but cool Coupe.. xD ~it's just a stupid movie after all~


Meanwhile, we bought some pirated DVD in Brunei for $2.00 (approx RM4.80). The quality was better than the pirated DVD in Malaysia. Everything will be cheap if we live and earn money in Brunei... Even so, the resources will deplete...


I watched the pirated movie DVD which cost me $5.00 (approx RM12) called "AUGUST RUSH". Quite a nice movie though~ A movie about music... Wanna see it? hahax~

AUGUST RUSH

This movie is talking about a boy who is musically talented and who never give up to look for his parents

No comments: