Friday, May 30, 2008

Computer experience...

What is LIFE?
Well, sometimes quite a lot of things came into my mind when my brain is blank as i have nothing to do...

Somehow i haven't online this few days it's because i've encountered a problem with my computer. This stupid computer has cost thousands of Ringgit to repair it.. (can even afford to buy a new one already though), but i still need this computer as IT has become a NECESSITIES in our daily lives...
I am not really sure about what exactly happened to my computer but i tried to find it out. One day, i installed the ESET Anti-Virus programme as my computer was working quite slow and i thought my defence system wasn't that strong enough eventhough i already had Avast, Counterspy, and even AVG Free Anti-Virus programmes. So it crashed. My computer got jammed. The pc got jammed when the ESET installation programme was running half-way. So i restarted it. Luckily it didn't just die like that, it successfully load until the desktop with the wallpaper and the "start" bench but once i clicked anything, nothing happened.
I wanted to fixed it but few things held me back from doing that. Laziness and fear, afraid that i am not able to fix it and i cannot afford to pay anything if anything happens to it. I left it in that situation for a day... As the day passed by, i felt guilty as i neglected my responsibility. So i decided to try to fix it. It was still the same when i switched the pc on for several times. When i wanted to give up, i was lucky that i successfully disabled 2 or 3 anti-virus programmes from the "start"bar(located at the right most corner). So i quickly remove the ESET programme from my computer, slowly the computer came back to function properly.
Eventhough it may seems to be working normally, but i believe some of the hardware may be damaged and i believe that my computer is still unstable now.
Prevention is better that cure, so avoid installing too much anti-virus programme as you'll damage the computer system but do install some to keep your computer away from virus.
As you can see, these little little things in our lives might not seem quite important but it simply is an experience that we can use it practically. Don't take these little little things too lightly.
L- ife
I- s
F- inding
E- xperiences

So, treasure your experiences which makes a person wise. Be an experienced person, live a life LIFE...
All the best, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

No comments: