Thursday, May 1, 2008

Exam is coming! Argghh!!

Last Saturday i went to watch the singing competition organized by Chinese Club of our school. I missed the person i wanna watch the most... Quite sad~
That night, i went to taman awam with Louis to celebrate B.Jia Yi's birthday. After my Physics tuition, Louis went to my house before we went to her birthday together. Had a quite long chat though... Gotta thank Jia Yi to invite me to her birthday celebration party. I really appreciate it and the food was just nice!
The next day, i went to Hasif's belated birthday party in Pizza Hut. Of course the pizzas were nice. His mother kept on thanking us but in fact we should thank Hasif and his mother for inviting us to join this party. Enjoyed myself there but i didn't join Iqbal and Siddiq to watch movie because i had tuition. Too bad... :(
Tonight my friends are going to watch singing show... After that they are going to watch Iron Man... Argh, i wanna watch it with them but too bad my mom won't let me go out until so late night~ Nevermind... Sigh
Finally, tomorrow is Labour Day! One day holiday i hope i can use it fully to do something benefits me... Our occupation now is student so we deserve the holiday too... XD ... Eventhough some say students don't deserve it, then who's gonna teach us on that day? Right? hehe... All the best everyone... God Bless~

No comments: