Monday, January 28, 2008

The innocents...

Yeah... today was quite exhausting...
I don't know why my head boy didn't come today but I still wanna pray that his head is okay...
It was my turn to do the pledge in the assembly, I felt quite happy because it was better than the first time I did it last year... Even though I was quite nervous, some how I managed to did it quite smoothly although there were some mistakes...
Then... HERE COMES BIOLOGY!! Looking my friends 'slaying' the innocent frogs one after another... In total, if I have not mistaken, I think our class,5L2 killed 5 frogs for this freaking experiment compared to 5L1 which was just about 3... It was disgusting and pitiful looking at the frogs stuggling... We did this to observe the heart... One of my friends even said, "I accidentally poked the lung of the Frog and it just went flat..." Oh no! Imagine you were the frog, just put yourself into "it's" shoes... Imagine... Someone just open your abdomen with the reason of "Learning"... YUCKS! Even though I was not scared, but I felt bad seeing the frogs being @#$%... Two of my classmates even CRIED!! This is because they have humanity... Haha... We had Additional Mathematics test!!! I hope this time my result will be good~~ hehe...
After school, I went to Sun City~~ with my friends, Lu Ming, Zhan Yuan, Han Ting and Yun Chun for lunch before we went to the sports day training... We talked about the innocent frogs... Lu Ming (who poked the lungs of the frog) felt "bad", i think... until he just had a piece of bread for his lunch... Haha... Well, this is the process of learning. Some may think that it is Science... Some may think that it is cruel... It just depends on the point of view of everyone because everyone sees a think differently... Still feeling bad about the frogs... Frogs... FROGS... F.R.O.G.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We enjoyed the training with some of my friends, Jian Feng, Ryan, Matthias and with some Form 4 friends who are CHONG members... Everyone wanted to go back early but we were forced to stay until 5pm... haha... We were exhausted... I was tired... My mother went to pick me up after she got the photostated "Pearl" from the photocopy shop. She brought me to school because my bag was in the school...
She didn't allow me to switch on the computer for blogging because my father got a news from the National Service camp. They said my brothers leg was cut by some glasses which fell down from the window shutters maybe when he closed the door quite harshly... Another innocent thing happen again... Sigh... Why? Head boy got his head hit by some metals from the rack, and my brother also got his leg injured... Oh~~ I felt bad... I told my mother I'm gonna switch off the pc right after I finish the blog... So, tonight I better don't switch on the computer because my mother is not in the good mood...
Sigh...

2 comments:

Vincent Choo said...

legend, i'm happy 2 c u start 2 blog...
2nd, abt the frog, i do feel sad 4 them too, but i was the one who operate on the frog 4 chi ling's group, i think its a part of learning la.
3rd, DO U KNW TAT AFTER CHINISE CLASS I HV BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU N VINCENT PHANG 4 THE HOLE AFTERNOON!!!!! u guys say tat 2day stay bak 2 discuss abt the oral, n wat at the end?!
I END UP SITTING WF THE CHOIR COMMITY 4 MORE THAN 1 HOUR WAITING 4 MY CAR 2 FETCH ME 2 GO TUITION!!!!
DO U KNW HOW MANY TIME WAS WASTE!!!!

Louis said...

hey..thanx for ur concern..take care ya..