Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pictures that i meant...

Sorry for posting this late, cuz you know, when you stay at home, you'll feel like~ bored... give all sorts of excuse to keep you from doing it... Well, that's me for this few weeks... Just wanna enjoy myself... xD
Being lazy is a threat... One kind of virus which everyone can be affected easily. Every second anyone will be possessed by this fatal virus... kinda scary hahax~
Well, then.. just let me upload this photos, excuse me for not labelling these photos...
Perhaps, it's kinda obvious that these photos were taken on the path from Sibu to Miri.
Please be noted that these photos aren't arranged chronologically(from daytime to sunset..), please forgive me.
However, please do enjoy these photos. Maybe in your perspective, these photos might be normal to you guys, but they are something that i want to treasure. Some of you might think like, "Nah, these kinda of photo also think that they are pretty 'meh'~?"
My friend, little things you forsaken might be a deep memory to you, by after some time when you realised it, it might be too late. So why hesitate? Treasure every moment every second that you're living. Being simply alive is a blessing from God, so we have to be grateful!





















I really like the sky and clouds... I like sunrise and sunset, but i don't really know about night time, because i know the stars are beautiful but i don't know about constellation, i wonder how do they judge them since we can just link everything... o.O I sound like a fool... i know~
I think that's all... Lazy wanna think about whether i missed out or not... Well, all the best~
And byebye...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey legend..i kinda like the first photo.very uniQ