Monday, April 6, 2009

now

This morning i went to school to attend their assembly. Still the same actually, students are still kinda naughty (i miss the good old days)... Everything feels the same except the principal...
I don't know, i just feel kinda awkard when she comes in and shake hand with us cuz we were never under her before, so i'm not used to it... I rather wanna see Mr. Wong's big smile than Robinette's super "european-slanged" english...
I don't really feel Columban when i get in there... But anyway, to me, she's really a good principal. I can see she puts a lot of effort in it, she's really focusing on being a good principal... I can feel that St Co is going to improve.. Hmph~ Go! Go! ST.CO! i perhaps... hahax

They were distributing insentives to the "high achievers" for both PMR and SPM holders for 2008... So i'm glad that i'm one of them. For the first time ever, i was published in newspaper for my results (though its not really satisfying actually, sigh~), and for the first time ever, i got any insentives from school because of my result. I've done bad in both UPSR and PMR i supposed, but somehow i was lucky to get into one of them who achieved 8As and above. I was lucky because for our year, plenty of them didn't score well, my school only has one straight A1s! That's why, i don't feel very happy about it. If i were to be in SMK Chung Hua, i can't even see my face in the newspaper page! The gap between the academics of our school and Chung Hua is huge i supposed... They are clever people. Well, different people have different lives, though it seems like an excuse to escape that i wasn't hardworking enough.

Anyway, i just hope that i will strive and be more hardworking in the future. We cannot change history but we can prevent the repetition of dark history... I don't want myself to get anymore bad results, therefore from this very now onwards, i have to work hard...
It's easy to be said than done. blablabla... Nah~ just leave me alone....

Well, i've found that my blog is kinda boring... still got long way to go...
But i wanna put some nice pictures for you guys instead of just boring article that kept on repeating...
To be honest, i don't really wanna put in too much effort in blogging cuz it takes a lot of time if you wanna make it good. Generally, if you wanna do good, you'll have to concentrate, focus, put yourself into it, then you'll generate something good. You must have a blazing desire you find out and improve on your mistakes, the determination that kept you on the track... This is the values that one must have in order to succeed in life.
Some people might find that blogging is their life, so they put their time and energy on it, some might feel that music is their life, some might think art is their life, this and that and etc.. One must find their own path, a way that you can walk yourself into brightness so that one day you can sit on a chair, speaking about your passed to those who are curious about your succession...
All the best my friends. We must be a successful person in the future! Therefore, everything starts NOW!

No comments: