Monday, March 30, 2009

Released from stupid troubles~

Recently i did not online because of stupid internet...
Stupid TM's port over somewhere got problem making my internet connection failed... For freaking one week i wasn't able to use internet...
By the mean time, my computer just freaking got corrupted don't know why...
Cannot boot even... For that week, i had reformatted this hard disc for 5 times... xD
At last, i can still blog using it, don't know when will it be crazy and go corrupted again... damn stupid computer...
Last week, i was kinda helping my relative on "running" his new IT and computer shop, called Stratos Enterprise. The shop is located at the road which is leading to East Wood, anybody interested can drop by to see computer parts such as RAMs, GPU (Graphic Card), power supply, cases, mouse, keyboard, CPU, cooler and more. Prices over there are reasonably good, so why hesitate? Go over there and check whatever you need to upgrade for your computer. If your computer needs to be fixed, send it over there.

After reformatting my computer today, few hours later, the CPU fan got crazy again!!
What is wrong with this computer!!? Don't care about it now... Cuz this computer is quite old, its growing moustache!! xD





Last Saturday(which was the Earth Hour day), me and my parents went back to Sibu together with my uncle (dad's elder brother) and aunt (uncle's wife obviously..) for "Qing Ming". We started in the morning. It was seriously a long journey. I was at the back seat, and the road is kinda bumpy... I felt kinda sick sitting like that~ I hate it... What to do? Hahax, "Qing Ming" is very important because we as the second generation or third generation would have to respect them right? Without them, where are we?
We arrived in Sibu in the afternoon, approximately 2pm. And we went to my dad's elder sister (GuGu)'s house. Getting the lugages settled and we got ourselves some rest. We went to Sibu's Parkson after that because we wanted to go Pizza Hut... xD

To kill sometime, we did our window shopping... The pizza was nice and delicious, but we have to buy some flowers and the "money"(you know what i mean) for them... Going around, bla..bla...bla....

8.30pm to 9.30pm, we were in my GuGu's house. Earth hour? They don't support... I've got no choice cuz it's not my house, i have no authority... hahax~ My sister was home alone, i don't think that she switched off the lights... haha~



Here comes the real session that we youngsters have to learn... We have to know our chinese tradition and never let it fade away like nothing...

Sunday morning, we went to Bintangor, the place where my grandparents were being buried.

My uncle (dad's another elder brother) who came down from Kuching were there when we arrived. Cuz they planned to go for it on that day...

Going to the grave, first step we just have to clean the grave, it was kinda clean already cuz my relative went there earlier than us and the grave is tiled so it looks kinda clean.

Then, you'll have to light up two red candles beside the grave and burn some "money" if not mistaken as an offering to the Land God (Tu Di Gong).

After that, you'll start burning the "form" that says who and who offer this to their parents and lalala.... That will be the first paper to be burnt, followed by the "money" and all other little little stuffs...
Then we knelt down and started to pray for them...
End of the session~
We did it this way, but i don't know others do the same or not... I think it should be the same e~ xD

That Sunday afternoon, when we were travelling back from Sibu to Miri, we saw a terrible accident... Accident between a truck and a Proton Saga. I was on the newspaper this morning. The Proton Saga was crushed like hamburger... This shows that there is no guarantee buying a proton... They suck.
That moment when my car passed by, i just woke up from my dream, picking up my spectacles to see what happened. There was a jam and everyone was babbling about the accident before we saw anything, so i too, thought that it was an accident. Then when we saw the crushed white Proton Saga in front of the truck, we confirmed that it's an accident (obviously, =.=)
The children from hind seats were taken out and laid beside the car. First i saw the kids being laid down on the grassy area beside the road, they were bleeding and unconcious. The terrifying thing was i saw their mother at the passenger seat being squeezed! Oh crap!
I regretted that i picked up my glasses to see, the victim's face was facing towards the road, means the whole horrified face was exposed! Her eyes were white, turning up and with her mouth shaped-"O". Blood flown out from her mouth were dried when we passed by, she was seriously injured. From her face, she really was scared... Pityful...
If i had not mistaken, they were taking their children to school... See? How much our parents love us, they expect the best from us... So be grateful my friend...
Those children are innocent, they became orphans instantly... Sometimes these thing is undescribable... Sigh... May your soul be with the Lord... Rest in peace.

Passing by the horrible scene really chilled us out... Silence filled the car for few minutes before a new topic was brought up... Seriously, i've not seen any accident "live" before... Poor family... Pityful...
We headed straight to Miri after that. We were kinda afraid and tried to be more careful after seeing that accident however, there was still an Unser overtaking everyone as if the road is his! Beeping straight until he finished overtaking the cars in front of him... Crazy guy... I think his lost his sanity... Insane guy~
We started our journey in around 2pm, and thankx to the accident, we got a little bit aware... So we drove safely and quite 'slow'ly... Before we reach Miri, we witnessed the great sundown and skies... I took the picture down when i was in the car before i start to feel dizzy and sick again... xD
I don't really know since when did i start to like about the skies... I like skies and clouds, they just sooths my mind down... how wonderful is the Lord's creation... Praise the Lord!
We reached home at night... That's all! Nothing else... i bet this story is really boring... I'm really tired typing this lame post....
Anyway, i'm going to upload the photos that i took in the third row of my car... The effect might not be very good but i just want to make it a memory for me... The day that i witness a terrible accident... I didn't take any picture of accident cuz i don't feel like doing it..So don't expect... If you guys were me, would you like to take a picture of how people die in a crash? NO!



Sorry guys, i did no checking for this post... xD
Forgive me for spelling and grammar mistakes... Simply an excuse~ :P

No comments: