Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gambarimasu!

Life is not easy but nothing is impossible...
I believe that i'll do good in the future...
Really hope so, therefore, i'll try my best to be me,
to do good in every aspects.
Eventhough nobody is perfect, we'll still have to pursue for perfection.
No excuse for things that you don't like but accept it.
Talk less, do more as actions speak louder than words.

Thank you for being so well with me my friends...
And i want to thank you my parents for being so supportive and good to me as i'm still growing to be a better man... I'll not let you guys down...
Believe me! I shouldn't say "believe" as the word hides a LIE in it... beLIEve...
So, trust me...
I also want to thank God every single day for making me breath his creation, air... In other words, thanking for giving me life... Thank you for blessing me with strength and health as i need to use them to go on my path...
I hope no matter what happens, i'll never give up.

No comments: