Sunday, March 15, 2009

Growing up~

I'm sorry that i was too emotional on that previous post...
Being frustrated over a rejection is just simply naive... Have to grow up as what my dad has told me... Be mature because you'll face a lot more rejection (which everyone doesn't want) in the future and you will have to endure them...
These kind of things are just simply normal in this world because nobody is perfect... and don't tell me that you've never reject someone, don't tell me that you want to know every single person in this world... i don't think so~
It is normal that you reject some of them and some of them reject you, it's a cycle, right?
So, being so emotional over this little matter had just "down-graded" myself.
It is not worthy to become a beast over a monster, right?
It's not worthy become a criminal, a murderer over a thief, right?
Why do you want to be polluted and contaminated by these evil thoughts?
Don't judge a book by it's cover, but have you read the book?
Don't just simply made a conclusion without doing a research...

Treat it as a fate, being rejected by her doesn't mean that she's a bad girl, because you never know, maybe you ever rejected others...
To me, i figured it out and i consider a rejection is a natural phenomenon for everyone has their own thinking and perspective...
I'm on the pathway to a grown up, therefore i have to learn how to let go of something that will block me from growing...
If a mango tree is being blocked bushes, throw away those bushes so that they can grow.
If a road is being blocked by a rock, move it away so the car can go.

As simple as that. I was really over-reacted. That time i couldn't take it, i wasn't generous enough, not generous enough to give away those evil thoughts... I was being controlled, possessed, but now, i've learnt to see old things in new way...
So my friend, rejection is not the end of the world, it is just the beginning to the society. Face it like a man, do not be beaten by this little matter. Be strong!
If you don't like Toyota, you can chose to have Honda; if you don't like Mercedes, you can chose to have BMW. Life is full of options and choices, why are you so desperate over one?
We have the rights to choose, everyone has the right to choose...
Taking a simple rejection so seriously just make you difficult in the future.
I am lucky that my father reads my blog and know what happens to me...
Praise the Lord that i have a father that is good in technologies... He updates himself regularly, therefore, for us, the young ones... we should know more than them for the future world is in our hands!

YOUNG MAN! STAND UP AND SOAR!! BE STRONG AND NEVER FALL!!!
An for the time being, I shall be Legend...
For I.. Am LEGEND~

No comments: