Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Yeah, so much for the National Service thingy, finally i'm now at home typing this post and i don't have to think that i've got to go back in there again... :P
It was really touching on yesterday morning as my West Malaysia friends were watching at us going up the bus... Everyone was like holding their tears, including me... Some of them even wet their eyes with it... I felt like crying but i didn't cuz i bet with my Character Building teacher...
Remember that i never wanted to go into Character Building class and i nearly got a penalty over that~ the teacher told me," You say NS is very boring but after these 3 months, i'm sure you'll cry..." Therefore, i forced myself not to cry... xD

Kinda funny though~ Well, seriously i can't say the camp was fun but it wasn't very torturing though it was boring~ what am i talking about... haha
I meant, shooting using M16A1 was really a fresh experience for me because it was my very first time to touch a REAL rifle and shoot using REAL bullets! That was seriously fun! No joke! This is what NS is for man! Am i right? They are supposed to train us more on physical but not mental; however it was another round~ Damn stupid... Government waste these money for no good...
For my camp, PLKN Kem Miri Kumpulan 1 Siri 6/2009, the sharpest shooter got 80 marks but i heard my friend said in W. Malaysia Millienium camp, the sharpest shooter score more than 90... kinda envy because the short-sighted guy like me only scored 34... i can say, i suck... sigh
To give a support for my failure, i should say, "This is my first time ma~ it's not like we are trained to be shooter... we don't shoot every time leh~" hahax

I've got to say going to National Service was one of His plan.
Honestly, i was lazy to go to church since few years ago. However, He wanted me to go into NS and join the Church Fellowship with other brothers and sisters of Christ. Church Fellowship was on every weeks Thursday and Friday night, and that was the only time that i really enjoyed myself! Praise the Lord for that! I can say this Church Fellowship was a blessing... This is because this fellowship programme had brought me back to the Lord and had blessed me with a good habit...
I'll have to admit it- before this, i just give myself a standard that every night i'll just have to read a verse from the Holy Bible thinking that "as long as i read the Bible"... and reading a verse is seriously not enough, because YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU READING!!!
Bible goes like one chapter to another, so if you are reading one verse per day, you will not get the connection or relation between the verses... Therefore the best is you read the Bible during day time and everytime you read, the minimum is a chapter...
simply read it is not enough, you'll have to understand what does it says!!
My brothers and sisters of Christ, please take into consideration...

I'm kinda disappointed that i didn't really talk to the person that i really wanna meet, the person that i really wanna know... That is why i've written down all my feelings in a note book, and it will be posted into this blog soon~
All my thinkings were jotted there... So i'll not reveal anything~

So much for today's blog, i don't feel like typing cuz my eyes are kinda tired and i too, felt exhausted~

Today we, the Ex-Form5 students went to take our results from our school...
I was not that satisfied with my sucky result... Even though some of them might feel like it is already okay, but i felt like... KANASAI!!!!
To my uncle, my result is still not good... because i got Bs and A2s~
i felt like screaming and shouting and wanting to bang at the door... I kinda regretted that i didn't study well on Form 4...
To those Form 4 students this year, please be alert everytime in class and be attentive, listen to what your teacher teach you, do your homework and understand them so that when you enter Form5, you need not have to catch up a lot cuz your foundation is already perfect...
To those Form5 students who are not really stable on their Form4 homeworks, please stop feeding yourself with excessive entertainment, spend more time on your studies so that you'll not regret like me...
I only got 5A1s, 3A2s and 3B3s...
How did i get B3 for my moral eventhough i had more confidence for it compared to history... can't believe that stupid history that i hate got A2...
I felt deeply hurt when i saw my chinese got B3 eventhough i knew my chinese is not good... but seriously, i remembered i like the essays that i wrote... it was all because of my comprehension, i knew i had a lot of mistakes...
What the heck and how could my EST got &)(*&*&%(
^%@#%!@#&*$%(#*&^(&^( A2? I've got nothing to say but to blame myself...
Why am i so careless, why am i so urgggh............... so frustrated and disappointed over myself~
sigh~
i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck...i suck... etc...

(Grammar and Vocab aren't checked... sorry for that cuz i don't feel like doing it now... very xian~)

No comments: