Monday, December 7, 2009

Pearl Harbor

1941's today, a Japanese war plane piloted by Mitsuo Fuchida took off from the aircraft carrier Akagi. Fuchida led the surprise attack on US Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii...

50 years later, some one was born...

This morning at 12, my housemates and friends came to celebrate my 18th birthday in ConneXion house... it was my very first time though, that's very touching!! (have to tell you that, i didn't cry... hehheh)
Actually to be frank, i didn't expect they all to do it for me in the first place until i saw some soft drinks bottle on the table when i was filling my Tupperware... it's kinda odd to see 3, 4 bottles of soft drinks there since my housemates don't really drink alot of sweet stuffs... (goofball is exceptional)
Me and David and other friends play badminton around 11am after both me and David finished our frisbee throwing practice under the hot sun... crazy boys... Ken and Xuejing came in with a birthday cake without the candle lit... hahax~ but it's okay!! I'm really grateful that everyone did that for me! May the Lord Bless them!

My birthday wish was to stay healthy, get good results and the most important thing that i wished for was to be more committed and more devoted, so that i can bring more people to know about the truth- Christ the Savior!

「God broke into human history to offer us the gift of eternal life.」

No comments: