Wednesday, December 2, 2009

November


When i reviewed about last month, i think it was bad...
Loads of things i didn't finish... for example, the barbeque pit... though the weather is one part of the factor that pull me back from it, i still stink in planning... right now, the event is only few weeks away, i really hope that i can make temporary pits that will be enough for everyone on that day... I felt sorry to Kaiseng and the others...
Funny thing is I've become more active in sports (except for gymming... hahax) this semester... which should be a good thing... Badminton... Ping Pong... i never thought that ultimate frisbee is so fun!! Fell in love with that sports! I'm going to play for ConneXion... I really hope that we can do well in the competition! God Bless us ALL!! yay!


Calculating the expenses for this few months... it's kinda blowing though... never thought that i would use such a number of money... xD
Buying extra shorts and shirts... due to badminton, i torn two shorts... xD

Some of the results didn't turn out well... quite disappointing... one thing is because i myself didn't put much effort in it... My electricity and magnetism sucked... always regret when something bad happens... never think far before i do something... hahax... should have foresee that i'll get bad result for studying last minute...
Jiayou! Anyway, i must not mess up my test2! I still have to maintain my discount from University...
I'll have to continue to pray harder and serve myself to the Lord!!

Currently looking forward to Christmas!! I never felt this motivated before as i never celebrated Christmas with anyone in my hometown... perhaps my family, but in a very normal way as if it's a normal day... hahax...

CHRISTMAS!!
Since i'm not going back on Christmas, I will be here to celebrate Christmas!!

May the Lord Bless everyone!!

1 comment:

ضاضا said...


شركة نسر الجنوب للخدمات المنزلية

من افضل شركة التي تقدم الخدمات المنزلية بمنطقة عسير ابها وخميس مشيط واليكم بعض من خدمات ابها الشركة لديها كافة الفروع في منطقة الجنوب عليكم بالتواصل معنا الان لتلبية خدماتكم وطلباتكم
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بابها شركة التميز الجنوبي , نقوم بكشف تسربات المياه بأفضل معدات الكشف واجهزة الكشف عن طريق افضل العمالة المدربة على اعلى مستوى اتصل بنا عبر الويب سايت الخاص بنا
شركة عزل اسطح بابها

عزل الأسطح من الخدمات المتميزة جداً التي تقدمها شركتنا شركة نسر الجنوبي للخدمات المنزلية عزل الخزانات وعزل الفوم بأفضل معدات العزل ,
شركة نقل اثاث بابها

نقل الأثاث من الخدمات التي لا بد من توفرها في شركتنا , حيث السركة لديها افضل السيارات وافضل أدوات التغليف اتصل بنا الأن
شركة رش دفان بابها

رش الدفان من أهم خدمات الشركة التي تقدمها , الشركة ليدها كافة خدمات الرش والمكافحة ومن ضمن تلك الخدمات خدمة رش الدفان خدمات مكافحة الحشرات عن طريق شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها

خدمات التنظيف تعد
شركة تنظيف منازل بابها

تنظيف وتعقيم المنازل وكافة خدمات المنزل من غرف ومطابخ وحمامات وتنظيف الشقق الجديدة
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها

خدمات ابها