Monday, December 14, 2009

Matlab test...


I've never felt so bad over a test before...
Last night, i was trying to study, i realised that i didn't know anything about Matlab! That was really scary... i rushed and rushed after having fun with Steven's PC... Never underestimate this Matlab thing, though it looks simply, but it's not!
One thing i myself don't like about Matlab is, it doesn't make anything simple, instead you have to know the keys and scripts to work it out... The powerful thing about Matlab is, it really can compute something complicated for you (if you know how to type the command in)

It was really really bad... i only managed to get 2 answers out of 4 questions... the other two kept on giving me errors! I really went panic... eventually... blank...
Kinda disappointed with myself though... everytime if i do bad, i'll say to myself, "don't worry, work hard next time..."
Seems like the hard time will never come if i keep on comforting myself with this sentence... the effort isn't there...



1 comment:

Pei Ling said...

hey..try rechecking the equations that u typed in come if u did used matrix u need a . before a multiplivation or division or sort..practice more and u wil get the hang of it