Monday, June 29, 2009

Test is coming~

Recently i'm working on my assignments and portfolio... To be honest, they're more or less unnecessary. (i guess)
However, everything comes with their own reason... just that we could not see it right now, but sooner or later, we'll realize that each of these little little things that we do, they are essential...

As we are still struggling for assignments, others are already studying for next week's test which will set us off for holiday! yay!

Meanwhile, we are also being asked to do presentation history (Malaysian Studies). This could also be said as one of the unnecessary subject. Sigh, but my English lecturer told me that we might not feel anything about this subject right now; (in fact, i just think it is a pain in the ass...) however, you will need them in the future because politics very much affect ones life, even economically...

That actually made sense. In the future, we would have to follow and get to know the government's plan to keep track in our lives.

Furthermore, we're also being assign to do some database using Microsoft Access for Information Technology and Design subject... I think that this database thingy is kinda hard at the first place. But it would be easy if we could figure the queries out correctly...
This is a pair project, i should start as soon as possible as the due date is at 9th July...


Some seniors said, "Foundation year should not be hard."
Even so, we would have to be hardworking as well.. If we splat when encountering easy task, then we would be smashed when we face difficult problems...

I really hope that i would be able to be independent. Sometimes, i just couldn't make my own decision, keep on hesitating...
I know my parents work very hard for me, sometimes decision regarding to "mani" is really hard for me... everytime when it comes to that, i would think that, "my father works very hard for us... my father works very hard for us..."

I should not make them down... Even so, i'm weak in a lot of aspects. So i would have to work hard, at the same time, pray hard...
I shall not let down my faith... For He is the truth. He is why i'm here, breathing on this sinful earth.

No comments: