Saturday, July 11, 2009

Examination approximately over...

Exam approximately over... Still got one more exam paper to go... And that is, surprisingly Malaysian Studies!
It is a totally PITA (pain in the ass)...
Get over it though... I've gotta face this PITA anyway...
I'm free after this PITA! I'll be back!
I miss home....

I really hope that i can pass this PITA... Hahax...
Wanna find some part time job when i get back home... Hope to learn driving too... hope....
Aiming for Dell Studio 15... Though it's over my dad's budget... That's why i hope that i could find a part time job to learn some working experience and earn some money for the laptop computer that i'm aiming for...

Wish me LUCK~ I need it... hahax
Well, just hope that everything goes in God's plan...
May the Lord be with You...

2 comments:

Adam Jong said...

Studio 14 la... why 15? Quite heavy oh~

LEGEND said...

But studio 15 is more worthy than 14...
Studio 14's specs aren't as good as 15 but the price are approx. the same...
So it's better to get a 15~