Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sibu

Yeah, i just had my birthday...
I can't believe that was the day that Pearl Habour was being bombed by those freaking Japanese~

We went to Sibu on 8th December. What a tiring ride to Sibu...
Lately, when me and my family was playing with my aunt in her house, my sister received a forwarded message from her friend
saying that...

Sports teacher of 70++ years old of RRSS passed away during the mountain climbing event

That was really shocking to everyone of us... May the spirit be with the Lord.
Sad eh...
My bro was saying, 'why do this kind of stuff happen to RRSS? Last year one, this year another one... is that a curse?" he sighed...
I was speechless.

Well, we cannot do anything over something that had passed. I just hope that their family get well soon and let the Lord handle the rest of it.

Work hard. Pray hard.
May the Lord Bless All of YOU!!
GOD BLESS!

No comments: