Sunday, December 14, 2008

A long holiday?

I feel kinda boring everyday staying at home doing nothing.
I bet everyone is either playing games or watching movies or even going to vacation... Seldom of them will go and read some books for further knowledge... hahax~ who knows some will...

Well, everyday at home is just boring...
Eventhough we seems to have holiday now, but they somehow seems quite long when you are doing nothing and just spacing out... It'll just seem short when you think about you are going to enter National Service sooner or later... Darn, i feel like the holiday is not enough... but when i think of those who didn't got choose for National Service, kinda envy them cuz they got enought time to do some part time work and play as much as they can...

Watching movies, playing games somehow is quite fun when you put it in a way but its kinda torturing to the eyes actually... straining your eyes in front of these light emitting screen is just awful... If you play games excessively you will end up in headache and eyesore... Darn, i kinda having it now. I guess i have to stop~ hahax

Holiday should be relaxing, however i'm not very comfortable with it...
First of all, i've got nothing better to do at home, my PC is kinda spoilt... don't know why and i have no idea how to fix it... sigh
The second thing is even holiday, i also have pressure... You guys might think that HUH!? How come holiday you still have pressure?
You see... This holiday, i'm thinking about my results... Thinking that how awful will it turn out to be. I really do hope that it's okay. Then my parents kept on giving me pressure, telling me that i have to make up my mind where do i want to further my study. I'm not decisive enough, i procrastinate this issue until today and i still don't really sure about my decision.
If you want to go to this University, then you'll have to attend National Service, if you want to go to that College, you'll have to make sure that you'll get the 50% Scholarship every year so that your parents' burden will be minimised...
I have no confidence in going to that College and i haven't get any offer letter from that University yet... My father used to pressure me about his friends' son or daughter, they got scholarship and bla bla bla... That just make me feel guilty... Sigh~
I am really scared about this issue but this is what we have to go through... Seems easy but hard~ Hope you understand...
Everyone has their own route now, we can't see each other often. I'll miss my friends... Teachers... FuRainZ... everyone...

I think that's all for today. I really hope that i can come out with an answer that i'm really confirmed with...

No comments: