Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hardly can see our friends from now on...

Hatake Kakashi
This is what i am doing recently... I'm an amatuer so it took some time for me to finish this cuz i only colour a little part once... xD
Well, that day on Tuesday, me and Louis, Matteus, Amanda had our dinner at Double Star. I really envy the "black hole" inside Boss cuz he wasn't enough even after a Chicken Curry and Rice then he had another Tom Yam again... Yet, he's still so skinny, i wonder where do all those things go~ After that, we all went to Secret Recipe to have some expensive desserts... Luxury leh~ got class... Then i realised Jacqueline T. was working there as a part time waitress. Cool, she is using her time wisely. Eventhough it might be busy, but they got the salary... Well, in the end, me and Matteus' cakes were free!! (Cuz they pay for us =.=)
It was a wonderful night. I'm sure that we'll miss each other. Mattues spend a lot of time doing his presentation and his Christmas presents for us. I'm so damn sorry for not doing anything for them... I wonder when will we meet again... Venezia cannot make it cuz her parents were in Kuching and her relative was there causing her being unable to come out.
Yesterday, i went to Kaya Toast after i was invited by Iqbal. Mee Ming, Doreen were there and later Hua Yuann came and joined us. Iqbal is surely proud of his new handphone of model W980i that his mother bought for him, of course we do what typical youngsters will do when they see new phones. We send songs, videos, images via bluetooth to each other and chatting blablabla... Hua Yuann then bought her Nasi Lemak Special which cost RM6.90 with a big drumstick. I wasn't eating when she was enjoying her Nasi Lemak Special and Doreen was enjoying her curry beside her. I too ordered the Nasi Lemak Special after i saw her big drumstick. It was the freaking drumstick which made me wanna eat that dish and in the end, my drumstick turned out to be smaller. WTF!! I'm so not gonna go there the second time. xD
Since Iqbal will be going to Lv Zhou Camp today, we went to Boulevard (Imperial) to buy some snacks with him. That was so boring.... boring... and boring... pffft~
We saw B. Yi Chia and H. Hui Ning working there. Really nice that they can do some part time job for extra money... They are sure hardworking people. Unlike me... Everyday computer at home~
Finally, we went to MCC Pelita. We contacted Vincent P. and he said he will bring along Zhan Yuan. In MCC, we tried a lot of games... Counter-Strike and others... Zhan Yuan was shocked when he saw me in MCC and i can't believe the first word came out from his mouth when he saw me was a foul word... so sad... T.T
He said, "Ei, J*B**.. Legend wei..."
"=.=" "
We played Counter-Strike at first. Five of us (Me, Vincent, Zhan Yuan, Iqbal and Mee Ming)...
Then Mee Ming quited and went to play DoTA. Seriously, i don't know how to play DoTA so we tried other games. We were not able to connect and play together at first. We tried several times but in the end, we all settle down for a nice horror game by VALVE called "Left 4 Dead".
I kinda like the game, cuz the graphic was nice, exciting game play... I left at 10pm with Iqbal.
The night in MCC cause RM4 from me. George L. and K. Tze Sheun left slighly earlier... (they came way earlier than us.. o.O)
I wonder when will we meet each other again. Everyone will be going to pursue their dreams... I hope one day if we meet each other, we can recognise each other... I'm gonna miss everyone.
Few days to National Service...
All the Best! God Bless You All!!

No comments: