Thursday, November 27, 2008

WE ARE FREE!! NO MORE SuPerMan!!

Yes finally the SuPerMan is over for most of us (exclude Louis and Jacqueline)!!! xD
Now we are like ~~ nothing to do... ahax~

Quite happy though but i am more concern about my result... don't know what it will turn out to be~ hope it will not be too bad... o.O scary...
Tell you what, the first thing i came back home after the last paper (EST1), i was a plumber... =.=
cuz' my dad asked me to fix something in the bathtub for him... i used whole three hours just for that... seriously, i haven't take my shower till now yet... I SMELL.... xD

Kinda envy those who didn't got National Service but i still have to be lucky and grateful cuz i'm in Miri Camp... Some of my friends are doing their NS in Selangor... Feel pityful for them.. hahax~
ZY, VP got Selangor camp... kesian~

Not really in the mood of blogging now, cuz right now i still stink... i can smell the dirts on my body... (hyperball).... hahax

I got a letter from CT Academic saying that i got the 50% Scholarship for Tuart College. Cuz it's kinda expensive for me and my parents to pay so i gave it up... Expiry date is tomorrow. T.T
Why won't they give me more time to think about it...
I've made up my mind. I think i would just study few years here and then i go Australia. Actually it's okay for me to go there and do some part-time job to earn some money but the thing i'm worried about is whether am i able to get another scholarship after that... haiz~ hard ei~~

Sooner or later i'll be blogging more frequently cuz the LEGEND is back!!!
But i still want to say jiayou and good luck to those who haven't finish their test like Louis and Jacqueline... Hope they get a good results~ Sure straight As de!! Eh NO! STRAIGHT A1!!!

JIAYOU and GOOD LUCK to you all!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

No comments: