Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stupid Beetch doing stupid things...

Finally i can use the internet!!! From Friday after the EST Trial exam until today finally my 'broadband' is able to access into the internet...
I was simply pissed when i waited for the PPP light on my modem to appear... I waited for the whole afternoon and it didn't go well... In the evening, someone told us that the telephone cable was being cut causing the whole housing area here no telephone line...
WTF!! You see what kinda uncivilised beetch do this stupid stuff? They are just simply nuts!! If i am the government, i will chop their hands off if i caught them...
This kind of beetch or 畜生 i would say should not even exist in this society... They are just simply RUBBISH!!! However, i am just a kid, i have no rights to say this but i still do hate those who did that... Screw them all!!
I thought that this one week holiday i will not be able to use the internet because Hari Raya is coming so noone will go and fix the line. I was kinda happy because it is fixed earlier than what me and my family expected... ahax~ Thank you very much...
Meanwhile i wanna say "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri" to all my muslim friends and wish everyone has a happy holiday...
All the Best and God Bless you All!!

By the way, GOOD LUCK to every SPM sitters~~ Good Luck to myself too... hahax..xD

No comments: