Friday, September 12, 2008

Interesting Exhibition~~

Its kinda hard for me to switch on the computer and blog nowadays but today is different (eventhough 2 more days to school's frickin' trial exam... T.T) Our school made an exhibition of 'kemanusiaan' and i was amazed by Shien Howe... Today was the first time i see Shien Howe, and John drawing... They are considered professional artist to me (including Sim Yang)!!! Shien Howe was drawing a girl in a computer while John was drawing portrait of somebody else charging only RM2...
Furthermore, it is the first time i see a digital drawing pad that Shien Howe and the others are using... It looks something like this:
It was very hard for a noob like me to use this drawing pad... It is very different from drawing on a piece of paper therefore practice is needed! A very interesting gadjet that professional digital art artist are using~ For a person as noob like me can only draw lame pictures on paper without any colours~ kinda sad... I'll make an excuse for that: NO TIME TO IMPORVE ON THAT... o.O
Am I?

No comments: