Friday, October 10, 2008

Drawing Useless Stuff Again~

I don't think i'm very scared of SPM (well, i actually do... seriously...) I can't believe i still spending my time over these useless stuff... Drawing it and colouring it using noob colour pencils... hahax~ 30++ more days... T.T
can't even imagine how bad will i score in SPM~

This one is kinda fake Zoro... it's only a failure... can ignore it~


Obviously it's SANJI from One Piece~ Simple... hehe


Zoro again... no creativity at all!! Tsk tsk tsk...


Sakura: After all Sasuke-kun is still the coolest~
Naruto: Then, how about me...
Sakura: YOU'RE JUST A FOOL!!!
Naruto: sakura-chaaan~~~
Sasuke: A bunch of Konoha Idiots~


Naruto again... I realise i only know how to draw these characters... Lame...
Luffy: AOwesoume~~ Isn't it same like me~ same right~~


Naruto doesn't understand what's the book talking about at all...


Kinda combine the Shanks Pirate and Itachi... A hybrid piece~ That's what i always like to do...


Naruto Hokage
"Please eat it without worries, HOKAGE-SAMA"

NAMI from One Piece!!


Blood Shot Eyes~ Sasuke~


Naruto VS Sasuke... Kinda like this one... hahax~


残酷の侍
The cruel samurai...
Kinda made this character out... right-armless... hahax~
He's a bad guy... =.="

Oh, i like this one! Kinda resembles a real Chinese...
A good Chinese swordsman... hahax~


Lastly, the Bananaman says that:
"We're the same just that i don't really know how to read that's all... Why do you have to look at me like that..."
hahax~
香蕉人与龙的传人


Well, same goes to me... I would like to improve on my drawing skills too... Some comments or critics so that i will know my mistake and try to correct it...

31 days... T.T
better not waste too much time on this first... argh!!!
Seriously, I've got a lot of temptation that takes my time away silently...
1. TV (cuz PC is locked by password...)
2. Guitar
3. Piano
4. Drawing

what else... sigh~ SPM...


SPM
coming soon
in the summer end 2008
(do we have summer?
yes we do... throughout the year...
so when is the end leh?
don't know...
you want it when jiu when lo...
=.="
can i not sit for the test?
no... must sit for it at the end of this summer...
=.=")

No comments: